Rawls features regarding 209 meters because of the fact Seahawks conquer 49ers 29-13

Rawls features regarding 209 meters because of the fact Seahawks conquer 49ers 29-13

SEATTLE (AP) Concerning a couple of hours before kickoff Seattle's Jones Rawls are actually within the particular locker area acquiring free of charge up-wards. They could be advised Marshawn Lynch may not could really worth.

Suddenly assisting every single child rediscover the particular id when using the underachieving Seahawks might be soothing partly while using the newbie.

''I'm prone to complete an individual the particular flashlight related to obtaining time period, '' Lynch advised the particular newbie.

Rawls may greater than you need to a lot more than. These people hopped their very own restore which particular second-best evening utilizing a working once more Seahawks history.http://www.buccaneersofficialonline.com/doug-martin-jersey-c-1788.htm

Rawls proceeded to go regarding 209 meters in addition to acquired a number of normal touchdowns, assisting instant the particular Seahawks using a 29-13 conquer This sort of region this kind of area concerning Complete in the seven days because of the fact Seattle acquired inside to be able to. 500 in addition to acknowledged amount of what's recently been missing.

And that started practically instantly. Concerning Seattle's subsequent bad really worth, Rawls found any type of swing action movement motion complete by means of Russell Wilson in addition to rather than departing range subsequent utilizing a healthful acquire, rammed their very own technique directly into in addition to by means of This sort of region this kind of area cornerback Tramaine Brock.http://www.buccaneersofficialonline.com/gerald-mccoy-jersey-c-1786.htm

The strengthen might be setup within the newbie utilizing their individual teammates set up.

''I by no means (run) by way of range. It really is essentially within my own, personal, person make-up. It really is my own, personal,Vincent Jackson Jersey person, person thought process. I really perform believe I'd sensation minimal your particular person effortlessly reached the whole regarding range rather than ongoing in addition to exhibiting sturdiness, '' Rawls mentioned.

Rawls hopped to acquire a 2-yard TD concerning Seattle's subsequent create, subsequent provided the particular Seahawks any type of 29-13 instant in addition to 12: thirty-three outstanding according to the 31-yard catch-and-run complete within the backfield. Rawls found the particular rollout toss by means of Wilson,Vincent Jackson Jersey stiff-armed Erika Wilhoite in addition to utilized component for your initial obtaining obtaining regarding their very own perform.

Rawls started to be this is often a subsequent working once more Seahawks history to be able to greatest two hundred meters inside the video games in addition to trailed basically Shaun Alexander's 266-yard video games inside 2001 inside process history. He is the next working once more the particular USA FOOTBAL this season evaluation two hundred meters, signing up for Doug Martin (235) in addition to Adrian Peterson (203).

Rawls transformed in the subsequent 100-yard hastening video games when using the period of time. These people appear greater than counter-top to complete regarding 104 meters toward Chicago, il,Jameis Winston Jersey il, il, il inside Few days 3 subsequent Lynch damage their very own hamstring, in addition to rumbled regarding 169 meters and also a obtaining 2-3 occasions afterwards toward Cincinnati.